註冊
樓主: 星空x緣份
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

[集中帖] ★★★★★★SD私★服新消息★★★★★★

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 7-11-2015 04:31:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi everyone~ DarkImpulse here ~, SDGO player from the OGP (North America) server~  
This one is also excited to know about how this will turn out~
As LKururugi (SPINZAKU > : D) asked, how are you going to maintain the server/promote the game? This one read that the private server will accept donations for those stuff, but donations from current players might be limited. Another possibility are the private server's sponsors, but  this one's knowledge is limited to that area.. ;w;

It seems that many players from the previous OGP (North America) server are interested and looking forward to this too.

也能講中文,但很差 lol ,如果有误解希望你們能了解 xD
My Chinese vocabulary is limited and a little broken, so forgive me if I misunderstand something.. xD
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 12-11-2015 01:14:01 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 DarkImpulse 於 12-11-2015 01:17 編輯
Que pasa hermano!!!! Been too long (  Good to see you!!! (LOL Still calling me that eh, LK approves, but i get to call you Darkside!!mwahaha  )
==========
Concerning the sponsors it's highly unlikely, depending on the crew they put together to manage the game we might just be carrying this by a thin thread, but i'll do whatever it takes to keep the raging fire going for as long as possible. A handful of people know about this, wherefore i'm not trying to spread the word on this project until i see results, just in case if it crashes on our heads. (God forbid...)
=============
Btw, what's going to be the first unit you shoot for ??? xD
~LKPK

Ya, good to see you again~ xD
Which unit this one first will be "shooting" for? oAo? This one supposes it will go after all the Deathscythes first... =w= <3 ..
On that note, do the crew communicate via (Simplified or Traditional chinese?)

Since the server is based in mainland China, they are most likely to use simplified Chinese characters.
The main difference between "simplifed" and "traditional"chinese (referring only to mandarin here) are the characters. The language,vocab and grammar are the same. If you know simplified characters well enough you can deduce the traditional ones easily as well. (like British English and American English)
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表